Paperwork can be tedious, but this paperwork is not to be missed. So, if you are thinking about graduating, it’s time to complete the petition to graduate for May 2016.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Please complete the graduation petition which you will find on the first link below. You will need to print a hard copy, and submit to Ms. Le Ray Gilliam in the MSN office.
- Attach a copy of your transcript which is located below on link #2 and called the DARS form.
Please make sure you include the following:
- Your USD ID number
- Your projected date of graduation = May 2015.
- Your program = MSN
- Specialization = CNL
- Degree = MS degree
- Your current GPA
- Remember to add the courses you are currently taking this semester FA15, and the courses planned for Spring 16.
- Graduation Petition = http://www.sandiego.edu/graduaterecords/documents/GR2014-graduate-graduation-petition.pdf
- DARS form = http://www.sandiego.edu/dars/
Due: no later than Wednesday, October 21st